Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007

Monday, October 31, 2011

From Anonymous

CPS in WV Morgan & Berkeley County. This is a story about a Granmother(me) whom has been a Mom to her oldest granson. My son is the father-in Feb.of 2010 I let my granson go live w/his Dad & step mom.big mistake! Ok when Christopher was 2 yrs old his Biological Mother asked him who he wanted to live with-he said me we went through all the legal stuff I got permanent custody & guardianship in 1997. Now for 6 months he has been in a 3 foster homes in WV.,A problem w/him & Dad. ok well CPS has refused to let him come home to me,because I am his Biological granmother,in WV a granmother has no rights. Now in a couple of weeks they are going to let him go back w/Dad,but I found out today that he told his lawyer that he does not want to go w/Dad& step Mom because they have their own family & don't really consider him their family..Ok lets sum this up,now I am finding out that it will probably be 3 or 4 months before he gets to come home to me -Please can someone help me,I am in Illinois,this is where he grew up at & his real family is here.Please help me.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:25 AM

    If you have still have that custody order in place file it in WVa and give the court and SW 48 hrs and then file a federal kidnapping report. Under the UCCJEA the WV court has no jurisdiction to change the IL court order.


Guess what

It Could Happen To You