Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Submitted by Joe

L.A. County corruption, a policed State fathers having no rights to their children.

I petitioned for divorce ending a two year marriage ended due to drugs and the abuse of my 2 year old daughter. To my surprise the court system was corrupt as the custody that was granted was taken away , I never seen so many cops in my whole live as I did the first weeks after the papers were served. The court system raped the family as they changed custody rights with unreasonable support demands of $1,500.00 per month when my job paid only 365.00 week in 1996 the system based it on potential rather than actuality me not knowing It was a lost cause soon after it started. In 2003 received from the Irvine police department to pick up my child or she was going to orangewood a county juvenile hall due to deplorable living conditions where she was held by the courts for ransom. I made a second mistake by picking up my child, I recall the call on Wednesday and responded, Monday morning I was in court on kidnapping charges, 10,000.00 later I was rewarded 100% custody which was another mistake, Today in

Today after two 12” high court folders no job no Driver or contractor license the false claim is over 120,000.00 as my second marriage two children starve and had to divorce to her bank account robed.

My 8 year old Girl Gerogia Eve and son Joe Paul are victims of the L.A. County system – my other daughter Jackie is going to a community college as her brother and sister starve. A corrupt system that holds good families hostage and puts fathers on the street. I wish I had my drivers and contractors license to be able to support my children while the county play there games on innocent families.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You