Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Friday, December 24, 2010

Submitted by Anonymous

DCF came in to my house asking questions my wife told she wanted nothing to do with them but they persisted and took our child away for false accusations. I was found not guilty after my child came and told the truth in court i was in orange county for 14 months before they did the evidence hearing to prepare for trial that is when the judge got mad and told the state attorney that he will not take this to trial, because he believed my child was telling the truth, my child told her psychologist many times same thing, she told the investigator the same thing, they did not want to listen to anyone not my other children not my wife or x wife or my father in law or my neighbors or my x mother in law or my coworkers they did not find anything at forensic interview they just wanted to have a case so they can all have jobs and something to do so they can get paid, they did not care about this family it was nothing but a business transaction to them, this came from the horses mouth. so if you are not guilty of harming your child do not let them in your house if I knew better I would not have let them in our house that it almost got taken away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You