Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Legally Kidnapped has reached another major milestone...

This is Legally Kidnapped's 15,000th Post!!!
 And yes folks, I still manage to have time for a life.  Believe it or not.

Yes folks, we have reached another milestone here at Legally Kidnapped. One that the Child Protective Industry should be very proud of.  And I gotta thank my contributors.  Because I couldn't have done it without you.




4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on that.

    It does amaze me the stories you uncover, because they aren't always to be found in the usual Google and Yahoo news lookup.

    Your having time for a life is doubly amazing.

    Leonard Henderson, co-founder
    American Family Rights
    http://familyrights.us
    "Until Every Child Comes Home"©
    "The Voice of America's Families"©

    ReplyDelete
  2. Velvet Martin2:03 PM

    Congratulations, LK, and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read all 15,000!

    -- Your biggest fan.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You