Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Submitted by Patricia

I was recently turned into CPS by my two daughters school. The reason was because they have gotten head lice a few times this year so far. And there was also allegations of domestic violence. And they asked my husband if he was ever diagnosed with any mental illness.

We met with the caseworker on Friday. She wanted to question my daughters then but we told her no. She made a comment about going to the school to talk to them. Does she have that right? I feel my kids should be represented if I cannot be there.

And do I have the right to know who called? She said she can call in some witnesses. Do I have a right to know who the witnesses are? And can she do anything with just hearsay? Because that is all it is right now.

Is there someone that can help me. Right now I don't have a lot of money, so it would be great if it was pro bono.

I live in Tennessee. And the research I have found is that CPS here is very corrupt.
----
Unfortunately CPS gets away with violations of the law and policy all the time. This is why it is so important for a parent to educate themselves on their rights.

So first watch this...



Then go to the LK Help-Desk for a list of names, addresses and phone numbers to complain to.

And do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You