Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Friday, July 10, 2009

Submitted by Maggie

I already have an article on Google its WAR ON WOMEN AND CHILDREN, my research shows that kids are one of the biggest money making industries in the world. If only the whole families dads and grandparents where given rights, we may be able to help a few poor kids from the clutches of the do-gooders, and courts. We have to get out there on mass and campaign for kids rights, if we the families dont do some thing instead of letters and meetings and more meetings kids will continue to be abused killed sold sexually abused. Having been a campaigner, I only won the battles because, I got the masses behind me to march and so on. I am trying to organise here in the UK a Black Glass Carrage with 6 black horses and a little black coffin, and I want to march through Westminster to show the world that this little coffin represents every child in the world being abused and murderd daily, And tell the world on mass do some thing, it is all up to you out there to become a voice for babies and kids, Please dont let them die, or be abused.

www.hrtsideeffts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You