Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Friday, July 10, 2009

Submitted by Antonia

On May 7,2009 my six kids ranging from 9yrs. to 3 months were physically removed from mine and my boyfriends custody. I have no criminal record and there has never been any evidence of physical, sexual or emotional abuse my home was always found to be clean and with ample food my kids never were dirty or bruised. There were allegation that myself and my boyfriend would fight and do drugs in front of them. To this day my kids don't belive that I do drugs and they say the only drug that my boyfriend does is smoke cigarettes. the look more mistreated and sad then they ever have my two year old conntinually has bruises and at our first visits my four year old was happy until it was time to go now all his says is y are you going to hit me when every time he's been asked if we'd ever hit him he says no. so i think he is being abused by his foster family as well as my two tear old and i've reported them to cps and the say they'rwe investigating the situiatuion. What happened to emergency response!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You