Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Sunday, December 19, 2010

Submitted by Kenneth

I was 26 years old when i found out that a girlfriend was cheating on me with my best friend. I broke up with her. A week later i found out that she was pregnant. She married my so called best friend, and had the baby. They told me that they had done a DNA and that it was my friends baby, but wouldn't show me any test results. I was also disabled at this time and still am. I remained friends with them, so i could see the baby from time to time, and see if she looked like me, then i could do something about it. I petitioned the court for a paternity test, and her response was that the other man was the natural father although the baby looked like me. I have court date set for Dec 21 2010. In her response she wanted the case dismissed with prejudice. What should I do now as i am representing myself?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:32 PM

    Dismissed on what grounds?

    What Court are you in?

    If you have any written documentation or asking about the paternity of the baby, bring it to Court.

    If you only have witnesses, bring them.

    If you lived together, bring documentation.

    If you paid her bills, bring the canceled checks or receipts.

    Basically, you need to prove to the Court that the baby COULD be yours, and a simple non-invasive DNA test will prove it one way or the other.

    Bill Medvecky

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You