Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Thursday, January 21, 2010

Child Protective Services and Psychological Evaluations



Know what the DSM IV is and the unfair and unequitable local judicial rules that work against you in a court of law. Understand what to look for in a psych evaluation. DO NOT do an evaluation unless the evaluator agrees to give you copies OF ALL their notes and diagnosis. Let the CPS caseworker and court know that you are willing to do an evaluation but only if the above is complied with. You do have a right to say no based on self incrimination. Voice record the verbal interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaA2ohqTNsQ

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:03 AM

    I agree a lot of peoples children have been leagaly kidnapped! I had my two daughters taken from me because first they said I was considered homeless since where I lived my name was not on the lease. I got my own apartment and they never returned my kids because CPS said I was too depressed to care for them but I was depressed because they took my kids from me. I had my third daughter 5 weeks after they terminatrd my rights to my oldest two and I got to keep her. Now I have atotal of eight girls and 6 live with me but I cant see my oldest two until they are 18. I will never be the same!!!!! Anyone with info contact me at brandie.bush@ymail.com. Thank You and God Bless you all

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You