Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Friday, April 22, 2011

So I asked a question on facebook...

So earlier today, I asked a question on facebook.

The question was: Do you like your caseworker?

Several people responded. I will give you some of their answers, I will not give you their names. I am doing this for two reasons. 1. To demonstrate that workers suck. and 2. Because I'm one of the few out there who believe that what the parents have to say about all of this is important.

So here are a few of the relevant responses.
  • hate her
  • Hate her
  • hell no , she is Overly nice and two faced
  • hate what is evil
  • nope
  • Nope hated him. His lies and refusal to even look at my evidence which proved my mother as lieing as well is one of the main reasons the judge granted the PGO and my kids now live with a known child abuser who made her step kids eat thrown up dog food, live in a barn for a whole summer, made them stand out in the snow in only their underwear and so on.
  • No. Actually, I don't like any of them. The first one committed crimes by falsifying my file. The second didn't do her job. The third, well he never actually contacted me although he was appointed to my case for about six months. That was until they closed the case against me.
  • Not anymore. I was assured that my little girl was well-protected. She is now an angel. There was no service plan in place and no face to face visits transpired for over a year. Close monitoring does NOT happen and I will not sit idly by and support lies when awareness could potentially save the life of another child.
  • These people lie, make you think you are crazy, never tell you of your rights they are terrorists plain and simple I am taking about the ones I dealt with.
  • I was shocked by the lying when my grandchildren were taken into care. Before that I thought they really did try to protect children. Now I know different.
  • They'll also make the molesters and abusers out to be angles and turn everything on you. Thats what happened to us.
  • Oh yes i love her. I often invite her over coffee and cookies. (The first sarcastic response)
  • the best thing I did was to tell them they were no longer welcome in my home to not bother because they would be asked to leave besides my kids are getting to old for them and my oldest daughter told the sherriff where to stick it!!!
  • I hate the worker on my case she tell a lot of lies every word come out of that women mouth is a big fat lie I know let her know she is lying to face we have to stop cps / family court we need to do a lot of posting & keep on exposing all o...f them the judge on my case is resigning at the end of the month he has to be stopped I would like to keep on exposing him posting his pic on all groups on all my friends fb wall everyone need to see his face help me expose him
  • yes
  • They are all trained professional liars.
  • No!!!! Illiterate & bias!!
  • no cold
  • Hated all 13 of them....
  • Nope and now oldest grandson has ran away and they have lost the youngest and have put out no amber allert. Hell they haven't even called me to say he's missing an advocate has let us know and that he is in safe place! Cps are so stupid what if he was dead would they even lets us know? NOT! Thank God for the underground advocates!
Now there was one positive response. I guess that suggests that they're not all bad.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:39 AM

    Amazing you think that since these people are their clients, they'd survey them to determine their customer satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just getting my own customer satisfaction data. I honestly don't care what CPS thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks LK... you ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan Bird3:15 PM

    WHO R TH UNDERGROUND ADVOCATRS?! I can be looked into, that Im Legit. Yesterday, The Law School Had Their Graduation. I began studying to get my child back, the Month B4 they started. I was always too broken up, and afraid, when it came to implementing it. In Law, there is 'prophelactic' protection against 'discrete and insular minoritys'. This is for Minoritys, mainly. I want it for the poor. I Mainly Want It For Women. I think, thru DCFS, I can show that Mothers are what is going to save our Nation. If A Nation Can Do This To Mothers, We Are Doomed, As A Country. The United States Is Doomoed. 1 really good place to look, is Mothers who are in Prison. They, to Me, can save our World. They will save our Country, and turn it around, cos they are at the bottom, where the crime-makers begin. Tho Not DCFS. They R The Perfect Ones From Their Familys That Think They R Better Than Their Loser Troubled/Poor Family Members. CPS/DCFS R Co-Dependant. They have to find people that they can be perfect over. They have the need, from their childhood, to put people right. Mine was raised in a Polygamist Community. Im an un-Married Mother. I figure if the Slaves were freed, 13th, 14th Amendments. 50 Years Later, Women Were Too, Emancipated. Then,1964 Civil Rights Movement,
    Blacks Got The Right To Vote. 50 Years Later, Women Too, Finally, Need Their Rights. There is no Classification of Protection for Women/Poor/Mentally Ill. I want to have my voice. Susan Bird.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You