Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Tuesday, April 12, 2011

From Graham

Here's what I have learn't

If you are innocent do not let the judge bully you into 'consent' or guilty
Ask for "discovery' make the CPI prove their case ln court.

File a complaint with the sheriffs dept internal affairs against the abusive CPI offender.

Send the letter certified receipt return and make a copy

If the internal affairs refuse to investigate, contact the Deputy General Council sheriffs dept in writing, again certified return receipt make sure everything is dated.

List all the names of the offenders and copy your judge

I would also copy the Governor and the sheriff.

Even if it has been years since your case was over file a complaint in writing against all the offenders, but only if you are not guilty.

The only way we can fight these " people' is to log as many complaints on file as possible.

These things are what I have done

I am a non lawyer and this is my opinion only, your ethics are your own. I want to stop these ass%#holes from destroying the foundation of America "The family'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You