Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Submitted by Carol

My daughter was legally stolen from me by her father. A man who never had anything to do with her life, I raised her myself, shows up one day, makes false charges or domestic violence and child abuse, I am arrested, and my daughter is placed in his custody. The Boynton Beach Police Dept, Florida DCF, Palm Beach County Court system, my neighbors, no-one did any investigation, and just went along with everything the liar said. Now her disgusting father has totally alienated her from me. He has successfully poisoned my daughters mind. When I call her school to get her grades I am hung up on, just to name of few of the disgusting ways I am treated now. So even though I went to jail so he could steal my daughter and rob my house blind, he again and again violates restraining orders and nothing happens to him.

I don't know if I will ever regain the once loving and caring relationship of my daughter. The only thing her father has taught her is how to hate, manipulate the system, and be a retched human being. Thank you Palm Beach County for kidnapping a child out of a good home and placing her with a child abuser. More money for your ruining peoples lives business!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You