Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Submit Your Story, Announcement's and Articles to Legally Kidnapped


  1. Anonymous10:35 PM

    Report your case to the Federal Department of Justice, The Federal Inspector General, and the Secretary of Health and Human Services in Washington DC.

    Our new President is focused on ending corruption in Government. Let's see if he will stand by his campaigne promises and his inauguaral speech.

  2. fred dinwiddie2:27 PM

    That's a lot of bull! Thousands of people have written to "Obama" in hopes that he would be their shining white knight and all requests were deferred to other places due to legal concerns. He is nothing new people just more of the same we've had for decades "another lying double talking politician". Oh- by the way the " Dept. of Health and Human Services won't help you.- I tried them too. They say that your cases are up to the states and then the state says it's up to the district office, and the district office say's it's up to the local office and that's the same G** D#$%^* Office that caused all of your nightmare. When will people get their S**^ together and unite to fight these people and stop taking it? These sorry ass people are robbing social security to fund their crimes and then they go after the "Now" (formerly the natural parent) non-custodial parents for child support. I wish websites like legally kidnapped, kidjacked, cps reform, and others would also get it together and actually do something about it rather than feed some generic report about a former foster childs new book where in the interview he elaborates on nothing to better the cause of the Total eradication of CPS and foster care.

  3. Well, I hope he's focused on ending corruption in government, let's ask him to start with county level family court!

    Men with money and criminal histories take children from their mothers, so they don't have to pay child support. Men who have been i prison, or whose families have paid their lawyers so they don't serve one minute in jail, are taking children away from their mommies around the world! Women have NO RIGHTS TO THEIR CHILDREN once the "family court" gets involved. Whoever has the most money, wins the case - women usually don't have any money because they've been taking care of their children by themselves!

    Maybe this isn't typical, but I am a loving maternal grandmother and the other PARENT in the lives of my grandchildren, while my daughter worked, I watched the kids, and then after she filed for child support the abusive men in her life manipulated her into a situation where they were able to get court orders to take her children away from her!

    I get the run-around from all of the players involved. The court, the attorney, CPS, grandparents have no rights in Florida. We have NO RIGHTS TO PROTECT OUR GRANDCHILDREN OR OUR DAUGHTERS, and the government is so corrupt it's destroying us one-by-one!

    Who will help us? I've created my own blog, but I don't get a lot of attention, I'm not familiar with what to do to create a resource for people to make change happen, but I've begun "WALK TO WASHINGTON FOR MOTHERS' RIGHTS" and as soon as I can muster the strength and the resources, that's what I am going to do!

    thanks to everyone who expresses their concerns and their solutions - look for me soon at "" where you will be able to join a committee or start a committee for change.

    love to all,

    lonely nanna in florida,

  4. I think a march on Washington is just what we need - I am a grandmother too - caring for my two granddaughters - the Department Of Children For Sale tried to take my grandbaby and sell to the highest bidder

  5. Anonymous1:51 PM


    I am looking for individuals in the state of North Carolina willing to sign a petition against the outrages of Child Protective Services. You can see a copy of the petition at I am more interested in getting people to sign a physical copy. If you are willing, please email me at If you will provide me your address, I will mail you a copy of the petition, signature sheet, as well as a stamped and addressed envelope. When you have signed the sheet (and hopefully shown it to your friends, too), simply place the petition and signature sheet in the envelope I provide and mail it back to me. I am trying to collect 50,000 signatures in 6 months. To do this, I need your help. We can only protect our children by organizing together against this dangerous and illegitimate agency.

    Again, please contact me at to request a copy of the petition or if you have any other questions. Thank you very much in advance.


Guess what

It Could Happen To You