Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Monday, December 06, 2010

Submitted by Shana

Hi I am a mother, whose life has been destroyed by an agency that was supposed to be there to provide services and protect family's but it is this very agency that has destroyed my family. My autistic son was placed in a home with a foster mother who was not trained or certified by the city or the state of New York. While in her custody his leg was broken. During a home visit when I undressed he for the first time I seen the scaring on his body that was hidden underneath his clothing. I immediately noticed when I turned on the water he began screaming which told me he had a fear of water. He seemed terrified I could only wonder what this woman had done to my child. This woman had not been arrested nor any action taken against her. However when I was two hours late from picking my son up from school I was placed under arrest and my child returned to the very system I just got him out of. Since then I have now had a newborn I still haven't got my first child back and now they wish to take my newborn. I don't know who to turn to for help. I want to sue ACS for what they have done to my family.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:51 AM

    Record everything. Write your entire story down, use every medium possible to record proof of what is going one with you and your children. Know your child's rights while in care, and your rights as parent of a child in care and use these as a bible to get every ounce possible out of CAS legally.

    These are just ideas..not legal advice...from a mother who has been through the gambit and is finally winning after nearly 8 years of battling and many scars on my Family to show for it.

    Never give up, never give in. Our children, if nothing else, will learn by our example of unyielding strength in the face of such indescribable tyranny.

    Much Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:34 AM

    Please advise this woman to contact CWOP -Child Welfare Organizing Project in Harlem. They fight for parents' rights.

    Also -contact South Brooklyn Legal Services.

    It doesn't matter if she is in Brooklyn or Harlem-ACS is NYC-any NYC agency helping parents should be able to advise her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:35 PM

    Then Sue them, I am. Read your CPS state laws, however, to sue on state level you must file a tort claim first. READ, READ AND READ MORE, don't miss your deadline. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You