Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Sunday, December 05, 2010

Submitted by Denise

My story is a long one and begins with my second boyfriend cheating on me, me kicking him out, and his step mother wanting my son Christopher. This woman took advantage of my ex and I splitting up. And my ex was too spineless to stop her from making false reports.

My son was 2 years old when I got called on for the first time, and the report was found unfounded. But her being an ex CPS worker knew the system. She continued to make one false report after another, and finally the CPS got tired of it and found one founded. The report that was found (founded) was a set up.

I had noticed that my son had been trying to go outside and play by himself a lot, so I took precautions so he wouldn't get up in the morning before I did, and go outside to play. There was an ice-cream store next door to where we lived at the time, and he liked to play at the playground they had behind it. I had started locking both doors of the apartment. One had two locks on it and the other door had one. The main door of that set of doors had a broken lock, so I locked the screen door, and jammed the couch up against it. He got out the next morning while I was taking a shower, getting ready to pick his father up for an AA meeting. He had lost his license after having gotten his fifth dui, and I was trying to help him get it back, so he could get back and forth to work. The screen door had a rip in it and the couch had been moved I noticed after I yelled for Christopher, and he didn’t answer. I had left him at the table with a bowl of cereal before going to take a shower. I went outside and there were several people standing across the road, starting in my direction, I asked if they saw a little boy, and they pointed to the gas station next to them. I went over there, and Christopher was with his grandparents. Whom I knew never drove up my way. No coincidence. I showed the officer the hole in the screen doo, and that Christopher’s cereal was still cold, and not soggy, because the grandparents claimed he had been out of my home for at least a half an hour. The officer’s name was sheriff Nedza, of Cayuga county police department. He said he would write it in his report, and they released Christopher to me. Two days later, the cps knocked on my door, and told me I had been reported again, and they would have to conduct an investigation. We had been on our way fishing. My children loved going fishing. The CPS asked only one neighbor of mine, and took the children because supposedly the neighbor said that it happened all the time. It never happened before. It was a lie. My spouse at the time was an African American man, and it was a small prejudice town. Most of the neighbors had a huge problem with that. The next day they came and removed all three of my children from me, with no questions directed at me. I fought for two years to get them back, and did get them back. That was once. Once you get your children taken once, they come after you if one of your children has so much as a blister on their foot. The older three are gone again, and I struggle to be able to talk to them. But to make a long story shorter... eventually, my daughter and one of my sons ended up living with their father whom was found guilty of molesting her. All so the social services workers on the case could save face, and not have to admit they messed up. Long story. They covered evidence that there was nothing wrong with me, and even though I had proof, my court appointed lawyer refused to present any of it. When I tried to go over my lawyers head to speak in my own defense... the judge said I could not speak unless advised to by my lawyer, I asked for a new one, and was refused. Three weeks after I lost that case, I found out that my lawyer, and the cps workers on the case were a t the father’s house for a family and friend cook out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You