Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Sunday, December 12, 2010

Submitted by Anonymous

I have two grandsons whom I brought home from the hospitable when they was born. My daughter was going to abort them and I begged her not to do it I would take the babies. I had them for 18 months and one day she came and took them when she met this new guy.

My daughter has drug problems and I tried to stop her but since I wasn't the mother I couldn't do anything. I always hunt to find the boys and bring food and clothes.

One day CPS pick them up and they was in foster care for three months. I took them out and had them for nearly four years and their was a call in on me that I moved the boys out of the house and the parents had seen them. This was all lies and when I went to court their was no proof of none of this.

They took the boys from me and the last time I seen them they was begging and crying not to be taken away. I was in shock and crying on the floor begging them to stop this was not true. Now they want let me see the boys and I had to get a lawyer and let all my bills go. I cry everyday over them. I love them so much and miss them. I feel like they was kidnap and theirs nothing I can do about it.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You