Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Thursday, December 09, 2010

Submitted by Anonymous

I am a mother of two, a two year old and a 5 year old. In December of 09 my husband and I were sitting at home watching a TV program and my daughter was taking a nap. All of a sudden I hear a knock at the door and I get up to go and answer the door and there on the other side was DSS and they ask to come in. Well, I ask what is going on and then I am pushed over the couch and them pushing their way in to my home saying that my son had bruises on him when he got to school, and they said that they were taking the kids in to DSS custody.

I said that when my son left on the bus that morning there was no bruises on him and that is a fact because I give him a bath that morning before he got on the bus. Then they made me undress my daughter with the door standing wide open and it was snowing outside at the time and my husband asked for numbers to the justice department and was told by the officers that he would be shot or go to jail if he didn't sit down and fucking keep his mouth closed. They told me they if I tried to fight DSS that I would be sitting in jail too.

So they took our kids into custody and at the first court date. I told them that my son has a problem with self-hurting if he thinks that he has done something wrong, he won't come to us and help him work out the problem he takes the punishment on himself and now they are blaming my husband and I for every time they tried running us off the road. They have made treats to my family. They have taken my kids out of town on several times and they have tried to make my husband and I break up, telling me that the best way to get my kids back and they are saying that my daughter is not bonded with me. Well only having three hours a week with my kids it is hard for her to bond with her parents, so I am in a spot were I am going to lose my kids if I can't find any help and basically I don't know what to do so I am sending this letter to anyone that can help us in our case thank you for your time.

1 comment:

  1. cc tillett10:41 AM

    Dear Anonymous,

    If you are located in Washington State our organization would be more that happy to help. We may be able to assist even if you are not a Washington State resident.

    We are non profit. www.washingtonfamiliesunited.net

    Respectfully,

    CC Tillett
    Washington Families United
    Vice-President
    Child and Family Advocate

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You