Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Sunday, December 12, 2010

LK Submission Form

The number of submissions to the LK Submission Form has increased over the last couple weeks, since I put the link at the top on a new page. I am now checking it daily instead of every now and then.

I want to thank all who have submitted their stories. And I really hope they keep coming in, because they are important. You help to make it powerful and you help to make it personal.

Your stories need to be told.  Your request to remain anonymous (a required question) will always be respected.  No exceptions.  Hell, you don't even have to give your real name.  I don't care.  It's your story that will win them over.  

You see, most of your stories don't make the news. 


I delete everything except for the story which gets posted here, as soon as I post it.  Also, people leave comments, and a few of the comments would be beneficial for you to read, so I urge you to follow along, bookmark the post of your story, and check back every now and then. 


LK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You