Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Anonymous left a comment...

sigh...

First I apologize to my readers for the length of this post, and I apologize to any who might be offended by my religious views, which I usually don't bring up here. I am in a bad mood because I got a parking ticket today. Then I come back and see that Anonymous left the following comment on my National Adoption Month Gag-A-Thon post. Check it out.

What the hell is wrong with you? You really believe it's better for a child to be with either a drug addicted incarcerated mother who doesn't give a rat's ass about her kid or a father who wants nothing to do with his son? Rather than a loving family who wants nothing but the best for him? Foster parents who waited TWO FREAKING YEARS for the biological parents to clean up their acts so that they could have him back? You don't even know my friend's family -- how dare YOU link to her blog & take her statements out of context, in attempts to support your own evil cause? Do you even have kids yourself? If you do then you would know how house cleaning tends to take the backseat to the immediate care & attention of the children. Her house is clean enough; there are no bugs or rodents; no dishes piled to the ceiling; no laundry scattered throughout the house. I can't believe you're trying to make her look bad by wanting to dust her baseboards for her worker. Do you dust YOUR baseboards on a regular basis?? I have known Maria for more than 8 years so I think it's safe to say I know her better than you do. I don't have any foster/adopted kids myself but I do have 2 biological children; any time company comes over I scramble to make my home presentable because it is very difficult to maintain a spotless home with babies in the house.

I also loved how you took Scripture out of context to again support your evil cause... Mark 10:9? That's about divorce you dumb ass. You can't take a verse about divorce & apply that to foster care. Maybe you should change the name of your blog from "Legally Kidnapped" to "I Only Take Things Out of Context." That seems to be the only thing you know much about.

AND HOW DARE YOU USE MY GOD'S NAME IN VAIN -- "OMFG"???? If you want to quote Scripture & act all self-righteous yourself, as you accuse all of these innocent foster/adoptive families of being, how could you possibly misuse the LORD's name; His Holy name? Especially since He commissioned us to care for orphans? If parents are still alive yet abandon their children, such as in Maria's case, the children ARE orphans.

I pray that the LORD opens your eyes to see the good hearts of those who open their doors to lavish their love on orphans. You can't blame the good people for a corrupt, failing government system. BTW, I am not being self-righteous in this comment as I am painfully aware of the fact that I'm not perfect either. I openly confess my faults to others(which I am NOT obligated to share with YOU), thus forcing humility into my life. Which, based on reading your blog, you could use a healthy dose of yourself. How dare you criticize those who are doing good work, the work the LORD ordained them to do.

----
I will respond here so that nobody misses it. He/She/It says...

Anonymous: What the hell is wrong with you?

Me: Depends on who you ask. Every shrink I've ever been too would give you a different diagnosis. And my wife could talk for hours on that subject.

Anonymous: You really believe it's better for a child to be with either a drug addicted incarcerated mother who doesn't give a rat's ass about her kid or a father who wants nothing to do with his son?

Me: Is that what the nice Social Worker told you? Do you really assume that is the case with every child in the system?

Anonymous: Rather than a loving family who wants nothing but the best for him?

Me: Like many real parents I know who have been screwed by the system?

Anonymous: Foster parents who waited TWO FREAKING YEARS for the biological parents to clean up their acts so that they could have him back?

Me: Lots of foster parents, actually scream out against giving the kids back, no matter how hard the real parents work or how much they've accomplished to get them back. Not to mention, it's surprising they'd keep a kid in the same placement for that long.

Anonymous: You don't even know my friend's family --

Me: True.

Anonymous: how dare YOU link to her blog & take her statements out of context, in attempts to support your own evil cause?

Me: Because that's what I do. I'm sorry Anonymous, but you fail to realize that my cause is not evil. Nor do I have anything personal against your friend. It may seem that way because it points out that which you refuse to see, namely that people like you and your friend have bought into a line of bullshit that some social worker told you, and you benefit from an agency that steals children, lies, builds false cases, rips families apart and destroys children. I was using her as an example. I'm sorry. She made herself available by putting herself online. I was simply pointing out that people like you and your friend simply disregard a whole major factor in all of this. Do you want to know what it is that is??? A good many of the children in foster care have real parents, real families who love them, who desperately want them back, there are perfectly capable and loving grandparents who were never given the chance, the kids were ripped away from them too. If your friends case is different, I'm sorry. If she want's to put her story on a blog, it's fair game.

You and your friend obviously have a stake in the legalized kidnapping of children. You benefit from others pain.

Besides, I'm not the one taking other peoples children away and harboring them for the state, and you're calling me Evil? Please.

Anonymous: Do you even have kids yourself?

Me: Why do you want them too?

Anonymous: If you do then you would know how house cleaning tends to take the backseat to the immediate care & attention of the children.

Me: Try telling that to a worker who is ripping your kids away for it.

Anonymous: Her house is clean enough; there are no bugs or rodents; no dishes piled to the ceiling; no laundry scattered throughout the house. I can't believe you're trying to make her look bad by wanting to dust her baseboards for her worker.

Me: You totally missed the point on that one. (will be covered soon, no worries)

Anonymous: Do you dust YOUR baseboards on a regular basis??

Me: If they need it, I guess.

Anonymous: I have known Maria for more than 8 years so I think it's safe to say I know her better than you do.

Me: I don't know Maria. She was just some foster parent who's blog I came across. Something she said on her blog must have tweaked a nerve with me, so I wrote about it. I assume it was this comment from my Adoption Month Gag-A-Thon post...
"When I had a foster child I barely cleaned my house when the worker came for a visit--she got what she got. But now that we are waiting again I'm in "See how clean my house is? You should totally put another child in this house!" mode."
Me: So what you fail to realize Anonymous is this, it's not the cleaning her house part. It was...
"You should totally put another child in this house!"
Anonymous: I don't have any foster/adopted kids myself

Me: From your comment, I would assume not. You wouldn't pass the psyche exam.

Anonymous: but I do have 2 biological children;

Me: Would you want some stranger adopting them against your will?

Anonymous: any time company comes over I scramble to make my home presentable because it is very difficult to maintain a spotless home with babies in the house.

Me: Try telling that to a worker who is taking your kids away because everything wasn't perfect in your house. Besides, real parents don't usually know that they're coming. They don't have the same opportunities to scramble to make things presentable. Workers would then have to come up with some other excuse.

Anonymous: I also loved how you took Scripture out of context to again support your evil cause... Mark 10:9? That's about divorce you dumb ass. You can't take a verse about divorce & apply that to foster care. Maybe you should change the name of your blog from "Legally Kidnapped" to "I Only Take Things Out of Context." That seems to be the only thing you know much about.

Me: No sense in discussing philosophical and symbolic theology with a literalist, right? But for the more intelligent readers, I will explain. The biblical verse I sited was this...
Mark 10:9 "Therefore, what God has joined together, man must never separate."
Me: First of all, I took nothing out of context. I used a statement, responding to someone who responded to a comment I left on her own blog. She sited several biblical passages in her post. I sited one. These are the words of Jesus Christ himself. And for some reason I just can't shake the belief that God joined families together and the state ripped them apart. Nor can I shake the belief that the meaning of these words are specifically designated to cover a single situation. Nor can I shake the belief that every family that was ripped apart by the state, was in reality, NOT guilty of the accusations brought forth by Child Protective Services. Also, the Bible does have an aura of ambiguity to it. If it didn't, there would be only one single religion. But there is a time and place for everything.

Anonymous: AND HOW DARE YOU USE MY GOD'S NAME IN VAIN -- "OMFG"????

Me: Forgive me Lord.

Anonymous: If you want to quote Scripture & act all self-righteous yourself, as you accuse all of these innocent foster/adoptive families of being, how could you possibly misuse the LORD's name; His Holy name?

Me: I didn't. I wrote OMFG, BFD.

Anonymous: Especially since He commissioned us to care for orphans?

Me: Is that what the nice social worker told you? I love the holier then thou attitude you display. My point exactly.

Anonymous: If parents are still alive yet abandon their children, such as in Maria's case, the children ARE orphans.

Me: I suppose the nice social worker told you that too. Or was it Maria? Either could have been telling or hiding the truth, for all I know.

Anonymous: I pray that the LORD opens your eyes to see the good hearts of those who open their doors to lavish their love on orphans.

Me: He has. I am well aware that there are good foster parents. I'm well aware that there are bad foster parents. I'm also well aware that many foster parents are doing what they truly believe is the right thing when in fact they are simply warehousing stolen babies, making themselves a part of the problem by default. Oh, they're all gonna save this kid and then pass him off to the next family. Good for them. But typically my blog isn't about those foster parents. It's usually about the ones who claim what you say, and put on one hell of a show in front of the workers while abusing the children in their care. That happens a little too often. So you go on believing that you're doing the Lords work. And I'll go on believing that he helped me create Legally Kidnapped, because the the Child Protective Industry needs to be exposed for what it REALLY is.

Anonymous: You can't blame the good people for a corrupt, failing government system.

Me: I can too. They pay the taxes which supports this system and those who suck off it. They also fall for the lies and exaggerations which justifies the existence of the system in it's current state without educating themselves to the truth. And ignorance, or should I say, blind stupidity is no excuse.

Anonymous: BTW, I am not being self-righteous in this comment

Me: I never said you were.

Anonymous: as I am painfully aware of the fact that I'm not perfect either.

Me: As I've been pointing out throughout this post.

Anonymous: I openly confess my faults to others(which I am NOT obligated to share with YOU), thus forcing humility into my life.

Me: You don't know what humility is. Try having it forced upon you by a social worker who shows up at your door pretending to be God.

Anonymous: Which, based on reading your blog, you could use a healthy dose of yourself.

Me: See above.

Anonymous: How dare you criticize those who are doing good work, the work the LORD ordained them to do.

Me: I hate to tell you this, but the social worker who ordained your friend to do this work is not God. Do you know the difference between God and a Social Worker? God doesn't pretend to be a social worker.

But thank you for your comment anyway. You're welcome back anytime.
----

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:45 AM

    By you linking Maria's blog to yours, you imply that she is abusing or somehow mistreating her adopted son in some way, which is not true. She loves that boy as much as her biological children. If you knew Maria then you would've understood her tone when she stated, "You should totally put another child in this house!" She was emphasizing the silliness of feeling she needed to dust her baseboards. Maria is one of the most loving, genuine, passionate, godly persons I know & did not deserve to be insulted. For as long as I've known her she has ALWAYS fought for the rights of those who are marginalized. Moreso than I'm sure you ever have outside of your blogging. You must also be at fault for the foster care/adoption agency issues since YOU pay taxes too.

    You did indeed take that Mark verse out of context. The verse is about marriage, not children or families in general. Jesus was specifically talking about the sacredness of marriage & saying that we should not divorce; marriage is God-ordained & should not be hindered by men. The Bible is not ambiguous.

    You have very twisted, conspiracy theory ideas. The government is out to steal people's children wrongly. Riiiight. I'm not saying that there aren't abusive foster/adoptive parents out there. I've certainly seen those horror stories on the news on occasion. And it makes me very sad that innocent children are victimized & that sick-o's such as the abusive placement parents even exist. Maria did not steal her son. You should apologize to her for lumping her in the same category with the horrible, abusive foster/adoptive parents out there. She is nothing like them.

    & I would NEVER compare or liken MY GOD to a social worker. I would NEVER slap my LORD in the face as to judge Him by man's standards -- or judge Him at all for that matter. No one has to explain the difference of right & wrong to me, asshole. Since God commissioned us to care for the orphans, then He DID ordain foster/adoptive parents. & why on earth would I want to take your children? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. As a parent myself, of course I would sympathize with the parents whose children were being "stolen" from them, but if the parents in question cannot or will not adequately care for the children, & no one else in the extended family can/will either, then they should not be allowed to keep them, for the safety & well-being of the children. Children should be protected. Not the "rights" of unfit parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:12 AM

    You'll get over it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:04 PM

    Anonymous: AND HOW DARE YOU USE MY GOD'S NAME IN VAIN -- "OMFG"????

    I suppose acronyms that mean "Oh my f*cking g*d" are ok though eh?

    These people are sick I tell ya.. sick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:59 PM

    In New Testament days who would be more likely to take a child from their parents (any reason good or bad); Would it be the pharisee or Jesus?

    I can totally see Jesus telling parents; "go and sin no more" meaning to clean up their act.

    However, it is the pharisees that would be dragging all the parents before Jesus for any reason demanding punishment just to see if Jesus would do it.

    I am a washed in the blood Christian AND I was targeted by a social worker to told terrible lies about me. So for all those people protesting this doesn't happen to innocent God fearing parents; You are so wrong. But don't worry, your probably next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is 'Anonymous' hiding from? She/he won't even reveal their name? We have this to say:
    CPS/DPSS/DFS CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT FOR KIDNAPPING OUR CHILDREN WITHOUT CAUSE - We are organizing a class action lawsuit against the County of Riverside, the State of California, ALL STATES NATIONWIDE, and all parties involved in unlawfully detaining and holding our children against our will, and without cause. We have documented the deep, imbedded corruption in the “social services” agencies in California. We have filed three lawsuits so far, and are looking for other families who have also been annihilated by this evil. Email us at FightCPScalifornia@gmail.com or go to the link at www.Fightcps.com to join the fight to save our children. We have also just started a petition that we ask you to please sign and distribute to everyone else you know to sign: "CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST CPS/DPSS/DFS/HRS FOR KIDNAPPING BABIES TO SELL". Please take a moment to read about this important issue, and join us in signing the petition. It takes just 30 seconds, but can truly make a difference. We are trying to reach 5,000 signatures - please sign here: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/3/class-action-lawsuit-against-cpsdpssdfshrs-for-kidnapping-babies-to-sell Once you have signed, you can help even more by asking your friends and family to sign as well.
    TRUTH
    • CPS manufactures multiple nonexistent/fictitious abuse case scenarios to offset true statistical abuse case information.
    • CPS concurrently processes these children from foster care to Adoption, in order to obtain perverse monetary incentives in the form of bonuses.
    • CPS provides a market to neighboring agencies and the courts (Judges, psychologists, visitation monitors, court mandated behavioral class instructors, court appointed legal counsel, etc...), in order for them to financially benefit from the foster care/adoption system they themselves perpetuate.
    • CPS victimizes innocent financially challenged families, and draws them into a corrupt system to utilize their children as pawns for this corrupt child commerce.
    • CPS is utilized by family court officials and attorneys as an adverse tool to extricate children from one parent to the other, with reference to "parental alienation syndrome," where in truth, the CPS caseworkers are the ones initiating the alienation of these children from their own birth parents. Caseworkers are never allowed to testify in court under the cloak of "CPS Authority" due to possible misuse or conflict of interest related to right to privacy laws (Very convenient)
    • CPS utilizes unlawful & coercive measures to persuade vulnerable parents to submit to statements of nonexistent abuse, forcing desperate parents to "plea bargain" to a CPS fabricated crime, for the return of their children from foster care.
    • CPS fabricates false allegations and most of their "investigations" to purposely mislead or misdirect a case.
    • CPS intentionally fails to prosecute Parents accused of child abuse, since in the majority of cases, no initial crime has been committed. However, CPS continues to claim a crime has been committed, as THEY abuse/neglect the children.
    • CPS knowingly abandons children into the foster care system, conscious that some individuals in these homes physically and/or sexually abuse those in their "protective" custody. CPS ignores crimes committed in foster care through failure to investigate.
    • CPS fails to question these individuals for their abusive conduct, whereby, if it were a birth parent or not a foster care parent, these individuals would be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law in criminal court.
    • CPS represents themselves in positive personas by omitting, altering, and falsifying documents, so as to mislead the public and or government of their true actions as listed above. Thereby publicly grandstanding, displaying an inaccurate social martyrdom for the well being of children.

    The Police should determine if children need protection from their own parents, since child abuse is a Criminal offense.

    "THE CLUB" PLAYERS IN RIVERSIDE, CA

    ALL THE FOLLOWING ARE GUILTY OF KNOWINGLY LYING IN THIS ABDUCTION OF OUR CHILD:

    Dr. Shelley Susman = OB/GYN who knew mother had no drug history and confirmed her health, but allowed this abduction
    WILLIAM MICHAEL BILES = NEWBORN BABY SNATCHER AT CPS - physically threatened mother and child with serious harm
    Nurse Heather = DRMC Supervising Nurse, present at child abduction and backed up serious harm/threats to mother and child
    Ms. Flores = DRMC records dept. supervisor, stated we have NO access to our child's records or birth certificate [since CPS illegally abducted our newborn and adoptive parent's names are on birth certificate]
    Valerie Bedore = Banning City CPS newborn baby abduction cohort, on 9/20/07admitted baby had negative meconium [no drugs in mother confirmed back to 16 weeks gestation pregnancy]
    Karrene (Kay) Phillips = Banning City CPS baby abduction cohort, harassed parents repeatedly at visitations
    Ben Brandon = next CPS caseworker, threatened to stop visitations when he brought child late to visits, demanded Parents sign a "case plan" in attempt to prove innocent Parents guilty, when parents refused "case plan" threatened to stop visitations
    Shawnee English = Moreno Valley CPS assistant who ripped newborn out of mother's arms at visitation when child was sick and parents were demanding medical attention; she refused medical treatment & parents had to call "911" to get help
    Judge Christopher J. Sheldon = Juvenile Judge on Oasis Street in Indio, made mistaken rulings, refused Due Process to parents, refused Evidence and Facts in this case, finally recanted his rulings back to Jurisdiction Hearing, case transferred to Murrietta
    Indio Juvenile Court Clerk = refused all submissions and legal filings from parents, refused to take amendments to case, refused to take any Evidence of parent's innocence to fight the wrongdoing by CPS, handed back all filings of Evidence by Parents
    Modesto Rios = First attorney assigned to father by Judge Sheldon; Rios refused all calls and refused to communicate with father, refused all requests of father, failed to submit anything for defense of father, failed to state he had contact with father from the start of the case, admitted it finally in court as the transcripts prove = fired
    David Weisen = First attorney assigned to mother by Judge Sheldon; Weisen refused all calls and refused to communicate with mother, failed to submit anything for defense of mother, failed to state he had contact with mother from the start of the case, admitted it finally in court as the transcripts prove = fired
    Karen Cote = 2nd attorney assigned to father by Judge Sheldon; Cote stated that father could do nothing to help in this case, refused to submit anything for father, and stated father was to "do nothing"&"just wait" until Jurisdiction = fired [she refused to give father her email, refused to do her job, refused to work - last words to Father were "go F*** yourself and DIE!"]
    Maria Soliz = 2nd attorney assigned to mother by Judge Sheldon; Soliz insisted on hair follicle test of mother, refused to give test, and then she refused to get hospital "sealed" records to disprove this misinterpretation

    Riverside County and CPS adopted out our beautiful, healthy, infant daughter, completely AGAINST OUR WILL, and against the law when she was only EIGHT HOURS OLD. They already had it all set up with their KANGAROO COURTS AND THEIR TURN-KEY ADOPT-A-WHITE-BABY COMMERCE SYSTEM. Neither parent had any history nor usage of any illegal drugs, and our daughter was born with an APGAR score of 9.8, with absolutely NO DRUGS in her or her mother’s systems. The Palm Springs Desert Regional Medical Center staged a urine test that was tampered with and was wrong, and they refused to use the mother’s blood or re-test her at all. The one urine test was the ONLY basis for their illegal abduction of our newborn infant, and it has been an illegal "legal loophole" battering of our daughter and our Parental rights ever since. On August 8, 2007, our newborn daughter was illegally and forcefully taken by William Michael Biles of Banning CPS, with the help of eight others at Desert Regional Medical center, with no court order nor warrant, and no police present. He physically threatened mother and newborn with the statement “Give me that baby NOW, or you and her will be physically hurt!” and we have fought for our daughter since. CPS contrived multiple hearsay untruths and presented falsifications to the court, without our knowledge. Judge Christopher Sheldon approved the criminal ADOPTION, then granted us a "Contested Jurisdictional Hearing," and then suddenly, the case was transferred to Southwest Adjudication Center, where Commissioner Fernandez declared he lacked the power to render a Judgment on another Judge's decision to have the Contested Jurisdiction Hearing, then Fernandez took it off calendar, where it stands today......we have been denied our daughter in this illegal kidnapping, and we have located proof that the County of Riverside and DRMC routinely set new mothers up this way, very often to take newborn white, healthy, drug-free babies to sell them on their own twisted underground baby market. We have been violated entirely, and we will keep fighting for our daughter.
    Thank you!
    Fightcpscalifornia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:09 PM

    The police should determine if parents are fit? Uh, what? That is NOT their job! They decide nothing, they arrest, its up to judges to decide things.

    So, is the scenario that we should then get rid of foster families and put all children with birth families either in question or in the process of the reunification plan in group homes as if they are young criminals? Do kids not deserve 1 on 1 care and attention? Check into what happens to the children in Russian orphanages who go without needed attention!

    There are bad people everywhere, its a sad part of society, but you cannot lump any 1 group as being horrendous monsters because that makes you no better than the offenders in the 1st place, you've stooped to their level.

    Going after a whole group does no good, it only makes your cause look ridiculous, it lessens the seriousness of what you're saying. Go after the offenders themselves.

    Right now, its like saying all Girl Scout are thiefs b/c there was 1 child who stole the cookie money.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anon is an unfit parent! I'm sure that if she actually had to stand up to the level of scrutiny that the REAL parents of foster kids have to endure, if she had social workers showing up unannounced randomly several times a week, I'm sure that eventually she'd get caught making some mistake that could be exaggerated to make her look like a horrible child abuser! I bet she'd even let her kids watch TV while she did housework in another room!
    Hey, if my kids got put in foster care for it, then so should hers!

    Jesus said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." I never claimed to be Christian, but it really pisses me off when someone claims to be Christian while pissing all over most of the ideals that Jesus taught.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:49 PM

    cas.accountability- The "OMFG" acronym that you are referring to is one that she was quoting from the previous blog and not what she herself was saying. The only sick people are those who think chidren are better off with their abusive/neglectful parents as opposed to a loving family. It is also uncool to take the blogs of those who post them for friends and family memebers to read and not to be "taken" without their permission and placed on a forum which she doesn't support.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:54 PM

    It's ok to do that now though, because she called me a troll.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9:50 PM

    Yeah well, I completely agree with her, you're a freakin' idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous4:45 PM

    I guess my children deserved to be taken from me because I wouldnt have sex with the asshole worker. I refused to be the workers own personal hoe after my cancer treatment no less.

    So sorry to put a crack in that persons perfect world.
    Anonymous needs a reality check right up the ass.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10:07 PM

    Holly Schlaack uses her professional knowledge as a guardian ad litem to powerfully deliver data on the situation facing young foster children and what all of us can do about it. I loved her book, Invisible Kids, (www.InvisibleKidsTheBook.com).

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You