Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Saturday, August 15, 2009

Submitted by Pat

The following was left via the LK Submission Form.

This is unbelievable, I'm in Missouri, and I can't believe the people that are affected by this agency.

There is definitely a conspiracy in Missouri. We have got to band together.

The first thing I would like for all of you to do, Type a letter explaining your circumstances, mail it to the state director in Jefferson City, a copy to the county director, a copy to your congressman and state senator. If any body was involved, such as a school, mail copies to supervisors or directors.

I want you to wait on a reply from these people. The next step is the Governor. and eventually the US department of Health and Human Services.

5 of my grandchildren were picked up on the word of a elementary reading teacher.
I started to investigate, and found that she had children picked up, for the sole purpose of putting them on medication.

These people work with foster parents, because if a child has behavior problems, the parent gets more money. I happen to know that Jackson County is very corrupt. I have talked with foster parents, and former foster parents, and they all tell the same story of corruption. There are agencies around the state that the DSS gets children for adoption. All of this must come to light, but we are going to have to form a united front.

Please feel free to call me at 816-612-9913, If I don't answer, leave a message.
email me at soleil@kurshhut.com.

I want all letters to the Governor to go at once. Write the state first.

Pat

Today we went to court, I would like to know what exactly is it that causes these people to play these games. I told the lawyer, it's got to be money, he said that's what it is. To have a therapist to get on theitness stand and lie under oath is shameful. One therapist didn't show up. I'm sure he didn't want to lie under oath, because he's got more to lose. If you are ever in Jackson County Missouri, I hope you never meet the people at the Jackson County office, on Swope park, because they are the embodiment of evil. They remove children for no reason, Please be aware of CASA, because they are involved also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You