Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Tuesday, September 09, 2008

More Fun With Betsy The Burned Out Babystealer

To the reader who left this comment:
"I left a comment on this website that must have touched one of Betsy's nerves. The comment was three paragraphs long. BUT IN TRUE SOCIAL WORKER STYLE, Betsey falsified a blog entry stating my entry was THREE PAGES LONG. Typical isn't it?"

On this post:
Betsy The Burned Out Babystealer discribes one of her coworkers

You Rock!!!!

I love her reaction!

They're Baacckk!!!!

My new favorite smut loving Babystealer loves our comments. She calls us her cyber-stalkers. I am personally honored by that. Although, how one could be considered a cyber-stalker by reading and commenting on a public blog is beyond me. Many blogs are controversial by nature. She's too stupid to see that any of her posts where she writes about her job verifies the message of Legally Kidnapped.

Thank you for over-reacting Betsy. Thank you for helping me to prove my point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You