Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Submitted by Anonymous # 3

i am a mother of three and a social worker. when to my son went to school they took him because they said they saw marks threw his clothes and then lift up his shirt to look and then had him take off his pants and looked for more and i didnt know nothing about until they to my home and said they was removing my other two child and my two years old out with just her panties on in the fall . they never showed any papers to me they didnt let me there names they didnt ask to come in my home or nothing . then when they took them out my home they didnt ask my children names and didnt anything about five month old son . they didnt ask what kind of milk that take or anything.and when i went to court they said i couldnt have my kids because i over reacted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You