Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Sunday, April 18, 2010

To all of my dearly beloved readers...

A while back, I began a rework of the tag structure that I use on Legally Kidnapped. It was a learn as you go kind of thing with me. These tags now help me to categorize and add in a little sanity and a hint of organization to the news stories that get posted here. From my blogger dashboard, the tags help me to locate specific stories, research specific topics such as what happens to kids who Age Out of foster care, or to research some of the major lawsuits that have been filed against the Child Protective Industry, just to give a couple of examples.

Now Blogger has implemented a new feature where they allow you to create and add 10 additional pages to your blog, separate from the blog itself. So I have been playing around with a few ideas that would help you to better utilize Legally Kidnapped for your own research, learning and fact finding missions.

So without further ado I bring you the LK Tags Page.

And for future reference, the link is right at the top of the sidebar as well. --->

I do realize that my list of tags is not perfect. It may seem to lack a few terms that others would include had they created it, but I am more than willing to work with anybody on this who has anything to offer or thinks I should include on this list. However, each link provided on this page will sort through the thousands of articles posted on LK to help you find information on much more specific topics. And of course this will improve over time.

You also need to understand that some news articles remain on the web for a good long time. Others do not. There are several reasons for this. For some it's a server issue. They keep only the latest news on their site. Others are removed because they expose truth, a practice which has become taboo in the field of journalism. In my experience it has been a half and half thing, however it is entirely likely that someone out in the blogsphere will have posted the same article to their blogs, so many of these headlines turn up in a simple Google search, preserved forever on the blogs.

So Happy Searching. And Happy Child Abuse Propaganda Month.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:24 PM

    I think you've done a great job with the Tags, and what an assortment there is! Keep up the good work LK!!

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You