Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Sunday, April 18, 2010

How Safe is a Foster Home for Children?

How Safe is a Foster Home for Children?

When i saw him comeing towards the house i got scared, and went to shut the Stove door really fast, and forgot to put my mitt on. I burnt my hand really bad. I didn't dare tell my Foster Father so i just went to the Kitchen sink, and help my hand under cold water. He came in the house twice, and noticed i was stil at the sink. He asked me what i was doing, and i tol him that i was washing my hands. He came over to the sink, and looked at my hand. He smacked me in the back of the head, and told me to sit at the kitchen table that i was going to pay for doing that. I was crying at the table holding my hand. My Foster Mother, Father, and both Sisters stood at the table next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You