Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Sunday, June 26, 2011

From Natasha

I was ward of the court for ten years. Taken from my mom when she went to prison. I had a good fosterhome for a couple years but she was really sick and a few years after leaving her home she died. Group homes shelters running away. Not getting the real help needed. All the caseworker and councelors. After then being placed with my sisters adopted dad who had became a licenced foster parent began having sex with me at 15 and lasted past turning of age. No high school no ged no young adult program. After leaving my sisters adopted dad at 20 i became a drug addict on the streets prostuting. Became prgnent and ended up in a relationship whith my sisters adopted dads brother for six years 2 kids still addicted to drugs and not happy. After him trying to kill himself and loosing our home me and my 2 kids not his their fathers unknown left and ended up with another man 20 years older two more kids still struggling with an addiction. Trying to learn to be normal and a good mom and partner. Its so hard because our live arnt even close to be able to understand. trusting loving growing family its all not normal for us. All i want is some faith in myself be a good mom go to school get some teeth and leave all the unhappyness behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You