Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Saturday, February 05, 2011

Michigan DHS turns to colleges for child welfare caseworkers

Michigan DHS turns to colleges for child welfare caseworkers

Under pressure to hire more child welfare caseworkers, the Michigan Department of Human Services is turning to the state's colleges and universities for new talent.

Note: I would like to offer Legally Kidnapped as my resume to the state of Michigan for the position of babystealer trainer. With my experience in dealing with the Child Protective Industry, I believe I can offer the proper advice to newly-grad babystealers, bring honesty to your agency and change the public perception of your department from a fraudulent gestapo to one who helps families to keep children safe in their own homes.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

LK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You