Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Texas Child "Protective" Services Proposal to stop the false reports that destroy families Dallas, Texas

Texas Child "Protective" Services Proposal to stop the false reports that destroy families Dallas, Texas

I have now had 2 false reports called in on me and the mother of my children. The second and current one only found its way because the reporter was a coworker at the time the first case was causing the chaos in my life and he was stuck in a car 5+ hours a day so knew most of the details of the first case and how my girl's ex-was able to manipulate the system to get out of child support and other reasons, but to trick the system by using its weaknesses. So 3 years later this second reporter and I have a falling out and being an immature 10 years younger decided to use the same blueprint to cause the same level of chaos he wittnessed us go thru the first time. Ok, I understand the need for protection of the people that report the cases because the system is counter productive if people are not allowed to act when they seriously think they are trying to help the child out of a bad situation. The problem is that there is no system designed to stop people from doing in strickly out of malice. I propose the following. No annonymous reports allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You