Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm Speechless!

So this morning I woke up, dragged my sorry butt out of bed, plucked it in front of my computer like I do every morning, opened up my email and got the surprise of my life.

This is so exciting! You're not going to believe it. I'm speechless, honored, don't know what to say, etc.

So what's this all about? Ok, I'll tell you. Legally Kidnapped has won it's very first award. And here it is... LK and the LK-Help Desk has been named one of the Top 100 National Legal Resources by Attorney.org.

Attorney

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, sweetie. Things are starting to pick up for us. This is just wonderful news. I am very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You