Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Sunday, May 24, 2009

Submitted by Melaney

I myself am a victim of dcf.In two ways.When I was 8 years old my mother went to prison for murder for life. And my brother and I became wards of the state. I was shuffled from foster home to foster home 27 in ten years . split up from my brother in the first year. abused made into a slave. put on pills I did not need. Druged! molested by foster dads and foster brothers . in more than one home. Beaten and then when I would tell my case manager . This is what they would say just give it time .One time when I was 12 I was in a respite home and my foster dad took me out on a boat and molested me . And when i got back to my actual home i told and the worker did nothing. This guy as far as I know is still a foster parent. out of the 27 I talk to two.I'm glad someone else started a site to expose dcf cuz they are EVIL! Do you know this is how my 18th birthday went here is 200.00 and a homeless shelter have a nice life. I am for real that was 2000. I am now 27. The second instance happened in Nov 2008. when I had a nervous break down because i found a good friend dead on her couch. When this happened I could not deal. Not only was i dealing with finding my friend i was also being a single mom to my then 5 yr old he is now 6 . And trying to run three businesses. WELL TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT I CALLED OUT FOR HELP AND THEY TOOK MY SON THAT WAS NOV 15. MOVED HIM TREE TIMES .Used the abuse i went through at the hands of their agency against me in court my son failed kindergarten cuz of them. it took me two months to get him back home and they said that was fast it was forever for me. I hope nobody has to live through what i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You