Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sacked Baby P social workers to appeal

Sacked Baby P social workers to appeal

Three Haringey social workers who were fired following the death of Baby P are to appeal against their sackings, it emerged today.

Note: ATTN Sacked Social Workers... Hey! You guys f***** up! You suck at your jobs and even if you didn't you are still nothing but low life babystealers! I think you should go to jail for your failing that poor, sweet, innocent child, but that's just me!

Mother: 'I failed Baby Peter'

The mother of Baby Peter has said that she will never forgive herself for her son's death.

Note: Neither will the rest of the UK.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't of put the words better myself.
    Corporate Manslaughter,and struck off the Social Care Register,never allowed to practice again.
    Alison Stevens Parents Against Injustice.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You