Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Thursday, April 09, 2009

Your stories.

Every now and then I check the LK Submission Form to see if any of you wanted to tell all. And apparently some of you do. So here they are.

Please feel free to leave comments for these people.

----

HELP!!!

My 15 year old grandson was placed in foster care in Michigan in june 2007 for an act of delinquency, not for lack of good home environment. Since then it's like pulling teeth to even get a home visit and it seems to be all in the control of the freakish foster mother. Today my daughter was told her son could not come home (8 hour visit on Saturday) because he ALMOST missed the bus and was late getting a chore done. This is totally freaking us out and we have no idea of what we can do or if there are any advocates out there for US. Any help will be totally appreciated. We don't know if it would help to get a lawyer, or if we can even afford one.

Thanks, DD

----

C.P.S WRATH

MY NAME IS C******* U******* AND IN 2005 MY FIANCE AND I EXPERIENCED C.P.S WRATH. THEY TOOK 3 OF OUR CHILDREN AND NEVER GAVE OUR FAMILY A CHANCE TO HAVE THEM. IN JANUARY 13,2006 MY DAD WAS APPROVED TO TAKE OUR CHILDREN AND C.P.S REFUSE TO GIVE THEM UP. ONE DAY AFTER MY NEW BORN WAS DELIVERED C.P.S CAME AND TOOK OUR DAUGHTER FROM THE HOSPITAL WITHOUT NOTIFYING ANYONE. WE WERE ALLOWED TO VISIT OUR NEW BORN AND WERE NOT ALLOWED TO SEE OUR BOYS WHO WERE THEN 4 AND 5 YEARS OLD. ALTHOUGH THEY SAID WE ABUSED THEM, WELL, ONE OF OUR CHILDREN THEY SAY, WE HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH NOTHING CAUSE THEY KNOW THEY DID WRONG. NO SOCIAL WORKER WANTED TO GET INVOLVED WITH OUR CASE BECAUSE THEY SAID SOMEONE DID SOMETHING REALLY ILLEGAL.SO OUR CASE WENT TO THE NEW ROOKIE JUST STARTING HER CAREER. WE NEVER GOT HELP AND WE COULD NOT AFFORD A BETTER LAWYER. WE HAVE BEEN SUFFERING THE LOST OF OUR CHILDREN FOR FIVE YEARS NOW FOR NO EXPLAINED REASON. ITS NOT FAIR! ITS NOT FAIR! PLEASE HELP US IF YOU CAN OR LEAD US IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. THANK YOU, C******* U******* & C**** P***

WE FEEL OUR KIDS WERE LEGALLY KIDNAPPED

----

Texas CPS kidnapped my 8 month old

I want to tell you how much I admire your work.

Texas CPS kidnapped my 8 month old on Dec 5, 1993. They filed documents containing false statements by their own admission because "they just have to word it like that for court."

My 3 1/2 yr old son died suddenly in the middle of the night. They stated in the documents that my son died from injuries which was absolutely a lie. His initial autopsy stated he was not an abused child, but in order to kidnap my 8 month old, they lied to the judge. I went through 2 yrs of seeing my 8 month old one hour per month before they decided to terminate my rights.

They destroyed my very existence and now 15 yrs later my daughter has come home. She was adopted through foster care and abused regularly. She was told that I beat my son to death and was never told the truth that he died from dehydration from natural causes. He had been sick and it killed him.

The people that CPS felt would be better parents to my daughter, called me out of the blue on Sept 9, 2008 and told me to come get her. She has been in my home ever since with no support emotionally or financially from these people that the State of Texas pay monthly to take care of my daughter. I called CPS to tell them what had happened hoping they would assist me in acquiring my daughter's birth certificate and only heard back from CPS one time... no other communication. They got caught with their pants down and want to hide their heads in the sand.

My daughter is happily at home with her real family continuing to adjust from the abusive situation she was in being forced to massage the adoptive mom in return for her essential needs. She still does not have her birth certificate. I have called attorneys in Houston and all want $2500 to help me gain legal custody so I can get her birth certificate. I am a single mom of 4 children and don't have $2500, so we continue to do without the paperwork her school requires.

Thank you for shedding light on the capricious, malicious behavior of CPS. In the state of Texas, you only need a bachelor's degree in anything at all in order to decide the fate of children's lives. These workers have degrees in french, business, accounting, and television repair and therefore do not have the education to truly understand the ramifications of their actions.

People forget that these children are not mere numbers to be shuffled around. These children are human beings and all that they suffer at the hands of CPS's negligent decisions and actions are molding these children to feel unloved, unwanted, and distrusting. These children more often than not grow up to realize that everything they thought to be reality turns out to be a lie. That leaves them devastated, unable to understand or trust the true reality.

My daughter continues to suffer from what she has experienced, but as I tell her each day is a new day for healing. One day she will be able to get past the abuse that was caused by CPS's negligence... one day... For the record, a few yrs ago, I met a CPS worker and asked her to review my daughter's case file. She returned and actually apologized to me. She said there was absolutely NOTHING in the file that warranted taking my daughter from me.

May GOD bless you in your enlightening endeavors.

Take care and Stay Blessed!!

----

onewrongfullyaccused@yahoo.com

If anyone has had any dealings with the Greenup County, KY Social Services let me know via e-mail onewrongfullyaccused@yahoo.com

The main social worker I am talking about is Jarrod Richardson. Falsely accusing parents, doctoring paperwork, lying on stand or anything like that I can help you and will point you in the right direction for help and hopefully get your case turned around.

For your information Jarrod no longer works at the Greenup County Dept for Community Based Services, he was fired/transfered RECENTLY.

----

My "legal" abduction started with a case plan for three children. It was finished successfully. Me and my husband got back one child. Our biological son and my other daughter are still in the custody of non-relative placement.

The orders of the court for my ex were for a minimum of one visit per month and cooperation within 7 days to mediation which he never complied with either. He has remarried and who knows what they have told our son mine and my husbands confirmed by court ordered DNA) and my daughter (between me and the man with the custody). Without a lawyer I can't afford one I have no recorse. All I have is paperwork that says what was suppose to happen which was the reunification of all three children to the biological mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You