Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Foster Parenting Podcasts

Check this out. This is one of them heartwarming, Jesus made me do it, type of foster parent blogs.

Foster Parenting Podcasts.

Now before the system suck gets their panties in a bunch over my efforts to use the blogs of foster contractors to show you the kind of people that they give your children too, I have no intention of doing so with these people.

In this case, I'm simply pointing out how some of these agency stooges fall hook, line and sinker for the joke that is the Child Protective Industry.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if they would do it if they didn't receive their extortionate salary?
    One Private Fostering Agency in the UK,gives Foster Carers up to £800 a week for each Child.
    Alison Stevens Parents Against Injustice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, they don't do too bad over here either. I know of a kid, who they paid $250 a day to keep him in a group home.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You