Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Guardian.co.uk Censors Oppositional Views and Supports Child Welfare Fraud in England

The Guardian.co.uk Censors Oppositional Views and Supports Child Welfare Fraud by deleting comments of people whose views are oppositional to the pro-child welfare fraud views of the authors of its articles.

In my last post I left the links to the article and to the comment which I left. My comment, as well as the comments of others have been deleted. These comments were not rude, but in opposition to the views stated in the article. I have a feeling that this article will be removed becasue it's causing too much heat in the kitchen.

Abuse of 'baby-snatcher' social workers finds an outlet online

If this happens, I have the whole article saved and will republish here, under fair use, for the purpose of scrutiny. And since my comment was deleted, may it be known that the Guardian.co.uk censors out truth in support of Big Brother.

4 comments:

  1. i have just called to complain i am being attacked as nojustice and not being given the opportunity to defend myself x keep up good work x from staffordshiresocialservices wordpress blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be fair some of the criticism was off the wall and personal. That said, yours wasn't, but like mine it has been still censored.

    As I said in one of my comments, the Guardian is the house journal for the social work industry and no criticism is allowed of it. I might have added, but didn't, that although we can publish on our own blogs the difference between the thousands of readers at CiF and the hundreds that we get is enormous. Furthermore, many of their readers are neutrals that we wish to influence, and that is the reason why we are censored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My comment was also deleted from the Gaurdian.uk but it is posted on my site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comments have now been closed probably becasue the censors couldn't keep up with the bloggers and our supporters. Bloody good work we did in reminding the bovine of what the British people think of them.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You