Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Wednesday, January 07, 2009

A story

Here's a personal story submitted by a reader. We wish you and your family the best.
----

My story is to long to tell right now. But my Grand-children from my eldest daughter were taken away after my son-in-law had a really bad dirt bike accident and the stillborn birth she had. She was falsely accused of abusing her children and they got taken away, and then returned a few days later only to be taken away again.
My daughter and her husband jump through all the hoops CPS has put them through and they still did not get their children back. In fact my son-in-law got unsupervised visitation when my daughter did not. With each baby she had CPS was there taking them away right from the hospital, returned to her and taken away again. She fight to get her 3 older children into long term guardianship and tried to do the same with the other children, but CPS continued to take her rights away and adopted 2 of her children out. At least the 3 older ones got to grow up in the same house.
My daughter ended up having to leave the state to keep CPS from taken the last 2 children she has had. CPS got their hands on them but gave them back and that is when she decided to move out of state.

Now the 3 older ones are turning of age. 2 are out of CPS control and the last one will be 18 in July. My daughter had continued to ask that their religious beliefs we had be honored and that the children would be raised as Latter-Day-Saints. She even asked that the child they took and adopted out be given to a Latter-Day-Saint family. As far as we know he was giving to a LDS family. I even tried to take my Grandchildren to church with me, but the foster MOM would only let me take them once. When I went to take them again she would always find a reason as to why I could not take them.

MY oldest Granddaughter got pregnant while she was in her senior year of high school then married. I think that was her only way of having someone to take care of her since she had no place to go after she was put out by CPS.

My Grandson has been able to go live with his Dad.

Now I am trying to communicate with the youngest of the first 3. I am very disturbed by her e-mails and how she has been taught to think of her Mother. I wrote you because of everything I read in trying to find a site to help me reunite with my grandchildren. There was even a time I was visiting them when I heard the foster Mom hitting my grandson, when I asked him if she was hitting him or his siblings he said nothing. I even tried to get my grandchildren too, but they would not let me have them I am really pissed that my daughter had to move with the 2 grandchildren I could hug and kiss on without someone thinking something bad was going. And I am pissed that I have not been able to have a relationship with these children taken away and the ones adopted out.

I really do not like CPS I really think they started out right in the beginning to protect children but it is so out of hand. I believe my grandchild where taken because they needed move white children with blonde hair and blue eyes to use for adoptions. I am going to end because I am really getting upset. Thank you for you time.
----
More tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:48 PM

    You need to go to your states judicial website, and get a general Motions form and court order. In the state that I live in there is documentation for visitations, and documentation for adoption all ready done in a form. If you can find those documents use them, fill them out, express your concerns on an aditional piece of paper. Secure the case number of this younger child, and put it in the appropriate place, and take to the court house with the filing fee. Judges look at family adoptions first, before stranger adoptions. I can not say this loud enough "IF YOU DON'T TAKE IT TO THE JUDGE IT WILL NEVER BE HEARD!" Check around in your area as to who is the best of there court appointed attorney's, and go and see them, and see if the will willingly help, and be present in the courtroom when you are asked to come in to see if a hearing will be needed. Last but not least, "NO ONE IS STUCK WITH THE WORST OF THERE COURT APPOINTED ATTORNEY, COMPLAIN IN WRITING TO THE JUDGE, ASK FOR A BETTER ONE".

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You