Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Stories

Tonight I'm going to start something a little different. A while back I put a link to a story/article submission form in the sidebar. Tonight I looked, and there were a few different things submitted. So over the next week or so, I'm going to post one or two a day.

Here's an announcement that was left. I wasn't online at the time this was submitted. Wish I was or it would have been more timely. Just getting settled in and life is beginning to get back to normal.

About the DCF in (Connecticut)corupticut.
Legislative Committees Schedule
INVESTIGATIONAL HEARING OF DCF
Department of Children and Families in CT
***IMPORTANT***for the public to testify

On**Dec. 18, 2008 10:00am Rooms 2B &2C
the public can testify with a 3 minute oral speech testimony and/or an unlimited written testimony, 50 copies or more to be handed in to the investigational team that day.

Be a good american citizen and report the criminal DCF workers who have abused your family and afflicted the innocent and good families in CT. the time to act is NOW

We are forming a parent group in CT for CT families devasted by these DCF monsters, strength in numbers, email me: ctparent@gmail.com

God Bless the Families of America

Note: Sorry it's late. Hope your group is successful. It's needed.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks People from Legally kidnapped
    Hope you heard about the Investigations and it is aired on CT-N government channel and
    my name is Cheryl Martone, I was there and I testified.
    I have a blog
    google: topix.com
    click on: Your town, Your news
    put in the city: Westbrook,ct
    "DCF allowed WMS Principal to
    hurt my child"
    for parent support group please email me:
    www.ctparent@gmail.com
    The House is in Session today

    ReplyDelete
  2. to help protect your children and family, go to website:
    www.ablechild.org
    for parents against children
    being labeled and drugged

    also:
    www.familyrightsassociationn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mother rebutts the comment made by the one who needs to look in the mirror at the false and slanderous. the anonymous coward needs to come out of the closet and make themself known as I see it may be the Principal House formerly of Westbrook Middle school who was fired from his job in 2011 for hurting another child, Thankyou parents of Westbrook, CT. or the nutjobs at DCF who kidnap children for profit and I have proof.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:35 PM

    I have been reading a lot about legally kidnapped children. My heart goes out to those families who suffer the pain of losing a child and then have trouble regaining custody even if they meet all of the requirements the court has required. My concern is that this becomes an outlet and forum for those with mental illness who's children suffered immense emotional pain and have been saved from the torment and anguish growing up with a parent like this can cause. It seems from everything I'm reading that there are a lot of mentally ill parents claiming their children are legally kidnapped instead of facing the facts that they need help to be a productive parent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not going to feed into the nonsense from the one who calls itself anonymous (coward), it must be Mr. House the former Principal of Westbrook middle school who was fired or the DCF/CPS who illegally kidnaps children. I have interviewed many good parents, like myself, and found the same senario to be manipulative sociopathic government at the schools and CPS.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You