Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Don’t you realize that when they can’t find a good home like yours off the bat, they lower their standards?

Anybody who has been paying attention, knows that I have recently come across the blog of this cute little foster parent wanna-be. I also thought that it would be fun watching her come to terms with reality.

Well I have a little update to report. She was just offered some real parents two kids, an infant and a toddler, and had that sudden panic attack, and the Lord told her not to accept the placement, then blogs about all of her excuses not to do what she claims she wants to do, re: provide what's best for a poor sweet helpless child in need of a loving and nurturing home.

Yes folks it's true.

Here she was all gung-ho, rip roaring and ready to go. She was goning to save the world, one child at a time, from real parents, and they call, and she flat out refuses as if these two poor sweet defenseless kids have any better options.

Check it out. The First Phone Call

Anyway, I left a comment. She probably won't post it because she hates me for trying to show her the light. So here it is...
Don’t you realize that when they can’t find a good home like yours off the bat, they lower their standards?

3 comments:

  1. As a CHRISTIAN, her yapping about God just ticks me off. Oddly enough, as far as I am concerned, she is working with the Devil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leonard buddy, I totally agree with you.

    If you do something bad and say the devil made me do it, then they say you're crazy. But if you do something that some perceive as good and say Jesus made me do it, that's okay. I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, another newbie, who truly doesn't know ALL the story. But, unfortunately, if one can not be creative enough to guide others to keep their kids out of the system and/or guide them to get their kids back, then it is going to go on and on. Still to many saying what's wrong than doing what is right. But then again, doing what is right is not an easy task.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You