Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Saturday, November 07, 2009

Submitted by Karen

My kids were taken illegally. This is happening to people who have not done anything wrong. I've been targeted, home burglarized, storage illegally seized, and no witnesses, advocate appointed, nor legal representation. The judge, social worker, state's attorney's office are all getting kick backs for the cases that they get turned in. I've done three years of research and it is mindbottling what I've found out. People are buying those kids in adoption agencies and multiple other groups that use kids for capital gain. I've never been represented that's why I haven't seen nor talked to my children in three years. I was granted supervised visitations and never one time saw my kids, how did that happen, Jefferson County, Kentucky along with the others that's getting paid off my kids being placed in their care. It's crazy because I live a beautiful self sufficient life no food stamps, public assistance, or housing programs with four kids. I'm also a seven year veteran with an informant good for nothing ex husband who hasn't paid child support for seven years at the time that the kids were taken, and they claim and campaign with logos talking about for the best interest of children, THAT'S A JOKE!

Want your story posted on Legally Kidnapped? Send it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You