Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Thursday, August 13, 2009

Vaccinations and CPS

Vaccinations and CPS

I stopped vaccinating my son because I believe he had a severe rash due to a vaccine. I have done some further research and I am strongly opposed to any more vaccinations, even for any child I may have in the future. I am concerned for the possibility of child protective services coming to my door and trying to take my son. Do they have the power to take my children and force vaccination? Furthermore, the last pediatrician I went to refused to treat my son because I did not want to continue vaccinating. Can a practitioner force vaccination on my family or report me to child protective services for declining vaccines?

1 comment:

Guess what

It Could Happen To You