Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Anonymous left a comment

Anonymous left a comment on this post regarding how Governor Ted Strickland of Ohio handles complaints against the Child Protective Industry, by passing the buck off to the system insiders and washing his hands of the corruption in his state. I decided to post it here so that nobody missed it.
----
You are absolutely correct. I have written so many people. Congressmen, senators, and GOD knows how many other public officials. I always get the exact same response and practically the same letter. It disgusts me that the corruption runs so damn deep that you can't even get a decent response.

Children are our future, yet it appears they are being alienated, used, abused, discarded, maimed, exploited and even murdered all in the name of power and money! I will do whatever I can to stop the abuse of innocent children, including my own, who are being emotionally and possibly physically abused, thanks to our wonderful system!
Please help me in my fight to reform CPS. They MUST be brought in line with lawful investigation practices, to maintain civil and Constitutional Rights. Stop the war against Americas families NOW! Injustice against one American is injustice against ALL Americans. http://rallycongress.com/fight-cps/1448/cps
----
I also ask that if anybody else has any letters like this to send them along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You