Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Saturday, December 23, 2017

Judge rules Oregon parents with low IQs can take youngest son home

Four days before Christmas, a Redmond couple received their miracle.

Amy Fabbrini and Eric Ziegler's 10-month-old son Hunter will spend his first Christmas at home after a judge found the couple's limited cognitive abilities did not make them unfit to parent.

More >> Judge rules Oregon parents with low IQs can take youngest son home

3 comments:

  1. How do I get legally kidnapped to help me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You ask. If I can help you I will. I usually send people to AFRA. https://www.facebook.com/groups/familyrights/

      Delete
  2. How do I get legally kidnapped to help me?

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You