Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Wednesday, December 27, 2017

I told the CPS worker I wouldn't let her in without a warrant

Someone called CPS on me because they are concerned about my grandson. My grandson does not live with me and never has. He lives 4 hours away in another state with my daughter and her husband. I am not sure who called and for what reason but they wanted to do a check of my house.

I explained that he doesn't even live there. The worker didn't care and said she needed to see for herself. I told her to get a warrant. You would have thought I told her to smoke some meth or something by the look on her face. She said it would be better for me to just let her in.

More >> I told the CPS worker I wouldn't let her in without a warrant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You