Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Saturday, April 12, 2014

Our baby fell out of bed and hit his head...so they took him away for nine months: Judge reunites young family separated by overzealous social workers

Our baby fell out of bed and hit his head...so they took him away for nine months: Judge reunites young family separated by overzealous social workers

It was the type of accident that could happen to any parent – in a split second, a young baby rolls off the bed and falls to the floor.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:25 AM

    Similar thing happened to my grandson. He had a bruise on his side, so my daughter was accused, and my two grandsons now live with their dad. What actually happened was another child put the bruise on my grandson. My daughter is going through hell trying to get them back. She is so heartbroken, and so am I.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You