Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Friday, July 23, 2010

Is it just me, or is their something just a wee bit creepy about this person?



Remember the other day I posted this link from a new foster parent blog who they wouldn't give a kid to??? Unfreaking believable: Latest foster care frustration

Well, hold on to your lunch because her prayers were answered.

First day of foster parenting our little China doll

And yes folks, I'm afraid we got us another one of these.

3 comments:

  1. She is extremely disturbing and quite limited on the realities of life. I quote:

    "Oh, wait. Rewind. I was told that I was having a Black child placed in my home. When I saw this paler than me, platinum blond little girl I was stunned."

    Why?

    I say we nominate her for the Child Abuse Propaganda Poster Child of the year award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:45 AM

    Emergency placement and they know it'll be 6 months? Someone is lying!!! But I don't have the heart to break her bubble and tell her that the SW lied about that. It'll be bad enough when the SW calls and tells her she coming that afternoon and to prepare the child to be moved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. disturbing and creepy

    I have to read some more before I reach my conclusion on this blogger

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You