Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Suzanne Shell Story

I have a story to tell you.

A couple weeks ago our beloved Brenda came across the weight loss blog of a psychotic binge eating adoptive parent who called herself Lisa Eats Too Much Pizza, and who just happened to write a horrible blog post about her adopted children. (See Leesa's WILL THEY ALLOW ANY NUT JOB TO ADOPT? post for more info on this. She did a wonderful job on this. Just can't post it enough.)

Well, because Brenda posted the link to the newsgroup, and opened the subject for discussion, this Lisa Eats Too Much Pizza bitch flips her cookies, starts harassing several members of the newsgroup, including trying to blackmail Brenda with threats of legal action which, btw, are completely frivolous because Lisa had put all this information out there to begin with.

I personally deleted everything about her in the group at Lisa Eats Too Much Pizza's request. I did try to help her, her response was more psychotic BS and threats and simply to drag me into it because I was there and cyberstalking, refusing to stop while she was a head, etc.

She joined the group under several names and started spouting off and was booted again and again. So I was forced to change the group status to start approving new members. She started sending all kinds of harassing emails to me, as well as a few other group members. She also contacted the child of one of the group members and started harassing her.

Then it came out that someone in the newsgroup was spying and sending our posts to Lisa Eats Too Much Pizza. I had my suspicions on who it was after Lisa Eats Too Much Pizza made a particular comment about the person being involved in a particular lawsuit against the American Family Rights Association. But it honestly didn't make sense, and I had no real proof until yesterday when I posted a specific message to the newsgroup called the "Lisa Eats Too Much Pizza update." I only posted this after the 20th email from this psycho that came before noon, which was nothing more then Lisa Eats Too Much Pizza bashing the hell out of and personally attacking Brenda.

Well not ten minutes later, Lisa Eats Too Much Pizza sends me back my post to the newsgroup, accusing me of being involved in some silly plot against her, only this time she forgot to remove the source info.

Here is the email address of the person who was spying on the newsgroup, sending information from the newsgroup to a person who was harassing various members of the newsgroup, and doesn't even have the guts to admit it.

From: dsshell@wildblue.net

That my friends is not only the source of information for the psycho, but the personal email address of none other than Donna Suzanne Shell.

So why is Suzanne Shell spying on the newsgroup and sending our posts to a harassing psycho? I don't know. I'm not going to speculate. I don't really care.

I just got the proof that she did it.

Just sharing my experience that's all.

3 comments:

  1. Nice work done by author for sharing this information

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing a bit of research on this Suzanne Shell right now, seems like a nasty pastie. Will you sue me for saying that bitch????

    http://lukesarmy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. shell is my sister - i have been so fucked all my life even now she is alienating me from my daughter and trying to get a frivolous action against me

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You