Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Monday, February 23, 2009

LK's Winter Wonderland

Yes folks, believe it or not, I'm going to take you on a little journey into my world. Why? Because there was nothing normal about what I woke up to today. I'm a life long city dweller who has recently moved to the sticks. I have my typical routine. I wake up, make a pot of coffee, check the headlines and blog.

The latter two had to wait today. Here's why...


Yes folks! I got dumped on last night with over a foot of thick heavy and very sticky snow. This after the three feet that had already fallen. The fence you see is up to my neck. The snowbank at the end of my driveway is about two feet taller than I am. (no joke).


We already had three feet of snow out there but not once had it stuck to the trees like this.


And there is the picture of the big branch that fell off one of the trees. It's just hanging there.

And here's the other end of the same branch. Sorry to those of you who hate me. It missed.

And here's a picture of the plow truck.

Ok, enough of that, I'll be back with your regularly scheduled deprogramming later.

1 comment:

  1. Don't cry on my shoulder. No sympathy here.

    Robert T McQuaid
    Mattawa Ontario Canada
    Land without a thaw

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You