Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007

Thursday, August 02, 2007

They're making it easy to report you!

I would think that calling the police would be a good thing to do if you need a quick response to a child abuse aligation. But your tax dollars are making it easy for your angry neighbor to report you.

Child Abuse,neglect can be reported to county

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You