Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Documentary on the Child Protection Industry



This full-length documentary on the Child Protection Industry comprises of government propaganda materials and news footages on the atrocities and corruption of service providers.

This documentary was a response to the video "Positive Parenting" released by the Ministry of Children and Family Development (MCFD) on January 24, 2011 designed to garner support from the Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese communities in British Columbia, Canada.

1 comment:

  1. I will be the first.I saw my kids today.It has been 7 long months since they took my babies and the Judge wanted to terminate our rights from her first day seeing us. I dont understand what she is reading that makes her hate us so much.My little girl cant even talk openly to me she just cries and cries to come home. My son is having an even harder time.I dont know how to stop this.It makes me want to look at alternative ways to get them safely home but I know that would not help.how do I help them be ok?How do I get them home?! I cant stop crying.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You