Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Sunday, October 05, 2008

Real Parents Love Me!!!

You know, I follow several blogs dealing with this issue. Most are serious, and offer serious information. This particular one that I am about to mention obviously isn't one of them.

Here we have the blog of Betsy the Burned Out Babystealer. I read it simply for entertainment purposes. It's kind of a light hearted example of the stupidity that fills the local CPS offices all over the country.

What a piece of work she is. Always in some sort of a personal crisis. Always feeling sorry for herself or in some sort of a panic. So many ups and downs in her life, you could get sea sick just trying to keep up. Take her two latest posts, for example. Evidence of her bipolar disorder perhaps?
Perhaps somebody should suggest she seek help. Be careful, she'll call you a cyber stalker if you leave a comment.

And since when is it ok for a babystealer to blog about her cases or victims anyway?

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:51 PM

    You can notify Blogger about Betsy giving details about her clients by flaging the blog. The button is at the top. It's just another example of how social workers don't view their clients as real people, with real feelings, and real constitutional rights. Not to mention the right to privacy protected under state and federal laws.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:02 PM

    Sorry to post twice; but the more details I read that Betsy put into her posts the angrier I become.

    You know is this some type of mental disorder? To me it sounds like displaced munchausen, but with Betsy getting the attention.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munchausen_syndrome

    Read the definitions. If the job was so lousy, with so little pay . . . yadda, yadda, yadda,; why do they do it? They do it because they are getting vicarious attention for it for being a "hero" for "protecting" children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:18 PM

    Why flag her, in other posts it's an insider spilling her guts.

    And if you read her blog, you'll discover that she is no hero. She's a babystealer all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:00 PM

    I read the post she had. I have read her blog sight often. This is the only time I posted on it. She did not put it up, nor did she comment about it.

    I personally do not believe she is a social worker. I believe that this blog is some sort of fantasy life she has created for herself.

    If she is, well I just don't know what went wrong there.

    I told her that termination of parental rights was second only to the death penalty, and that if someone that I had done that to was calling me and telling me they wanted to see me and loved me I would be concerned for my well being.

    I told her that I was concerned about the well being of her child. That her post made her look sadly dangers to him.

    I told her about the laws and how she is not an exception to it.

    And much more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:41 PM

    I would almost agree with you.

    She is a piece of work.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You