Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Thursday, January 30, 2014

DHS worker had no legal right to remove 5-year-old from mother, attorney says

DHS worker had no legal right to remove 5-year-old from mother, attorney says

Jessica Coronado is suing the Iowa Department of Human services and a child protective worker because her 5-year-old daughter was removed from her custody without evidence of “imminent danger” and they continued to keep the child for more than two weeks without cause in November of 2009, her attorney said in his opening statement.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:52 AM

    This is what happened to me in buffalo my for 9 months how do I get a lawyer....the lawyers I go to is scared of cps....n they redirect me n tell me to keep my mouth shut or they will be gone for good next time. I moved out of town n left my house that I own standing there. I have dates ppl video recording and everything....please help me khalilahmckenzie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You