Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Thursday, January 06, 2011

anonymous

On April 23rd 2010, westmoreland county showed up at my door. The worker explained that she had gotten a call that we were neglecting my 3 kids. She saw the kids and said everything was good and that she was not taking the kids. An hour later she came back with another worker and told us that she was here to take our kids. The worker that came with her told me to keep my mouth shut or he was going to take me outside and beat on me. They didn't show us that they had a court order sayying that they could take them. They said that they had gotten verbal consent. We have been having visits since than and we just got raised to 2 hour visits before our hearing in October. Well yesterday our worker came to our house and started yelling and screaming at us.. We asked her to leave and as of now we are trying to get another worker. These people don't know how to do their job

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You